How to Change Your Current Contribution Amount

You make your own voluntary contributions through a payroll deduction. You may change the amount you are contributing into your 403(b) retirement plan once per pay period. You may either contribute a percentage of your salary, a dollar amount, or enroll in the automated maximum program. The automated maximum program will calculate your maximum contribution for the year and at the beginning of each year it will adjust your deduction amount to reach that maximum limit. The automated maximum program is for pre-tax contributions only.

You may change the amount you are contributing through the Duke@Work self service website or with a paper form.

Changing the Funds You Invest In

You may change the funds in which you are invested as often as you like by contacting Fidelity directly.

Changing Your Beneficiary

You may contact Fidelity directly in order to obtain a form to change your beneficiary.