Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Donate to Doing Good in the Neighborhood Employee Campaign
- Early Voting for Durham City Elections Begins Thursday
- 4 Ways to Be Mindful about IT Security
- Fighting Back for Health
- Grab a Bite and Get to Business
- Blue Devil of the Week: Cutting Through Red Tape
- Championing Diversity and Inclusion
- From Couch to Contestant
- DukeALERT System Test On Wednesday, Oct. 18
- Duke’s Piece of Pasadena
Doing Good in the Neighborhood
Duke University and Duke University Health System employees are invited to make a gift to Duke’s Doing Good in the Neighborhood employee giving campaign, which benefits local schools, nonprofits and neighborhoods.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.