Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
Duke will move from four retirement plan service providers to one in January 2019 to streamline options and administration as part of its ongoing oversight of its 403(b) retirement plan.
- Sullivan Awards Honor Graduating Duke Senior, Libraries Staff Member
- Duke in Pics: A Culinary Cruise Around the World
- Early Voting in the May 8 Primary Begins Thursday at the Brodhead Center
- Relax with a Massage
- Learn How to Chart Your Career at Duke
- Sustainability Award Winners Embrace Duke’s Green Goals
- Blue Devil of the Week: From Part-Time Employee to Chief of Police
- Securely Shred Your Important Documents
- Message from President on Smoke-Free Policy
- Duke Credit Union Celebrates 50 Years of Service
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.