Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Share Your Duke Time Off Photos
Working@Duke invites all Duke staff and faculty to share photos as part the #DukeTimeOff campaign to highlight hobbies, fun times, and big and small summer adventures. Prizes include a JB Duke Hotel overnight stay, dinner for two at Washington Duke Inn and Duke Stores swag.
- Your Guide to Summer Fun Savings
- Meet the Farmers at Duke’s Market
- New Professional Development Courses Available
- Return-to-Work MVPs Honored
- Confused by Investment Options? Talk with a Fidelity Representative
- Duke Stone: From Quarry to Campus
- Enjoy Festival for the Eno at a Discount
- Blue Devil of the Week: Keeping the Pages Turning
- No Car, No Problem. Create a New Commute
- Take Ten to Walk, Stretch or Build Strength
How Healthy Are You?
As part of Healthy Duke, get a free, in-person biometric screenings during scheduled times around the University and Health System. Roving nurses measure blood pressure, height and weight, and body mass index at the screenings. You can also measure your cholesterol and glucose.