Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.
- Duke Fuqua School of Business Employees Volunteer at Diaper Bank of NC
- Duke in Pics: Valor Games on Campus
- Putting the Arts in Health
- Tornado Watch Issued Until Midnight
- Transit and Parking Adjustments for Memorial Day 2017
- Baby Lemurs Equal Big Jobs
- Lights, Camera, Duke Employee Appreciation Movie Night
- Blue Devil of the Week: Rewarded for Giving Back
- Share Your #DukeTimeOff Photos
- Duke Financial Fitness Week 2017 Begins
Spring Run/Walk Club
Duke University's employee wellness program, LIVE FOR LIFE, offers tips to employees on how to improve flexibility. Read more about the upcoming spring Run/Walk Club on Duke Today.
Fit in 15
Fit in 15 is a 5-week fitness challenge that will give you the opportunity to show yourself you can commit to exercise and meet the minimum requirements necessary to make improvements to your health.