Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Duke Management Academy
Duke employees looking to become more effective managers, expand their leadership skills or move to the next stage of their career can benefit from the Duke Management Academy, which is accepting applications until Dec. 6.
- Project Planning Lessons from the Kitchen
- 5 Free Things to do at Duke in December
- The President's Calm Confidante to Retire
- Beat the Afternoon Lull
- Duke Regional Hospital Appoints New Chief Medical Officer
- Blue Devil of the Week: Building Bridges at Duke Campus Farm
- Enter the 2019 Holiday Cookie Contest
- Get in the Spirit at the Employee Holiday Concert
- How to Handle Feedback
- Small Steps, Big Sustainability Strides
How to Stretch at Your Desk
Learn how to properly stretch your hamstrings, shoulders, wrists, quadriceps and hip at work from fitness specialists with LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program. Stretching leads to fewer injuries and pain, improved posture and helps you relax according to Healthline, a health information website.