Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
2017 L&OD Course Offerings
Employees can select from 50 professional development course topics offered through Duke’s Learning & Organization Development (L&OD). Three new courses cover managing generational differences, participating in crucial conversations and positive leadership in the workplace.
- Big Wheels, Big Savings at Monster Jam
- Nominate a Colleague for a Presidential Award
- Blue Devil of the Week: Recognizing Colleagues During Organized Chaos
- Duke Transit Routes Adjust for MLK Day
- All Hands on Deck for Winter Storm
- 2017 MLK Commemoration to Highlight Art and Activism
- How to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Duke Expands Single-Day Parking Availability
- Blue Devil of the Week: Battling Infectious Diseases
- Duke Transit Adjustments for Spring 2017
An Introduction to Duke University's New HR Site
A new version of Duke University's Human Resources site launches Sept. 27, 2016. This quick intro gives you a look at the new features and look.