Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Memorial Day 2018 Campus Transit Adustments
- Blue Devil of the Week: Powering the Electronic Link to Patients
- Washington Duke Inn Deal Includes Two Free Nights
- Construction Keeps Campus Humming This Summer
- Every Dollar Counts
- Hot Summer Deals with Duke Recreation
- Where Powerful Technology Meets Human Touch
- At Duke, Art is Everywhere
- 3 Resources to Improve Your Tech Skills
- Blue Devil of the Week: Shaping the Student-Athlete Experience
Pieces of the Pie: A Culinary Look at Duke's Total Compensation
We take a culinary look at the elements of total compensation to help employees understand their net worth at Duke.
Duke Farmers Market
LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, hosts the Duke Farmers Market from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. every Friday through Sept. 29 on the Duke Medicine Pavilion Greenway outside of the Trent Semans Center for Health Education.