Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
In the coming year, Duke will redesign the Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan to streamline options and administration.
Confused by Investment Options? Talk with a Fidelity Representative
- Get Your Free Flu Vaccine Starting Sept. 20
- How to Enjoy the Nasher Museum of Art for Free
- Leading the Way Toward a Smoke-Free Future
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Building Strength: A Personal Running Story
- Bracing for the Worst
- 4 Ways to Beat a Work Crunch
- Blue Devil of the Week: Leading Diversity at the School of Nursing
- What You Need to Know for the 2018 Duke Football Employee Kickoff
- Duke Releases Annual Security Report
Meet Fidelity's Representatives: Part of the Duke Community
As part of a redesign of Duke's Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan, Fidelity will become the primary record-keeper for retirement services. Fidelity has representatives who can meet with faculty and staff to assist them with the transition. Visit the Retirement Redesign website or call 1-800-823-0172 for more information or to schedule an appointment.