Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Duke Removes Robert E. Lee Statue From Chapel Entrance
- Love of Nature Fuels #DukeTimeOff Photo Winners
- Moving Duke and the World Forward
- Department Spotlight: Office of the University Registrar
- Blue Devil of the Week: He’s Got Game
- Protecting Duke’s Home Turf
- The Easiest Way to Go
- Jumping Into Action
- Fall 2017 Duke Transit Service Begins Aug. 28
- Power Outage Affects Downtown Durham
Duke Farmers Market
LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, hosts the Duke Farmers Market from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. every Friday through Sept. 29 on the Duke Medicine Pavilion Greenway outside of the Trent Semans Center for Health Education.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.