Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- For 20th Anniversary, Cook Society Celebrates Seven for Service & Activism
- Nominate a Sustainability Leader for Award
- Fresh Produce – and Fish – On the Go
- A Duke Immigrant’s Story
- University and Health System Obituaries for 2017
- Department Spotlight: Duke’s Disability Management System
- A Lifeline for Caregivers
- Blue Devil of the Week: Taking Action to Help Others
- Duke Retiree-Turned-Cancer-Survivor Brings New Meaning to Service
- Apply to Duke's Office Staff Development Program
An Introduction to Duke University's New HR Site
A new version of Duke University's Human Resources site launches Sept. 27, 2016. This quick intro gives you a look at the new features and look.