Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Remote Working Arrangements
The workplace has changed, and remote working arrangements have become a permanent feature for many departments and staff at Duke. Learn how to make these arrangements work for you.
Anti-Racism at Duke
Duke is committed to addressing systemic racism on campus and setting an example for the nation and the world. The Anti-Racism at Duke website will be a central repository of information about Duke's anti-racism work.
- Duke Nurse Melissa Babb of Ukraine: ‘We Really Wanted to Do Something’
- Blue Devil of the Week: Caring for Duke’s Caregivers
- Register for Remote Duke Run/Walk Club
- West Campus Portion of Chapel Drive to Reopen Monday
- Duke Farmers Market Returns
- Fearless Feline Helps Owner Earn Duke Time Off Photo Prize
- Fast-Track Your Tech Skills With Professional Courses
- Get Advice on Wellness Topics with Live Webinars
- The Fixers of Anything at Duke
- Blue Devil of the Week: Making Duke A Better Place For Learning
Pieces of the Pie: A Culinary Look at Duke's Total Compensation
We take a culinary look at the elements of total compensation to help employees understand their net worth at Duke.
Making a Difference
If a Duke faculty or staff member has gone above and beyond the expectations of his or her job to help you, a patient, a customer, or a coworker, let them know how much you appreciate them on the Making a Difference blog.