Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
As part of a redesign of the Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan, Fidelity will become Duke’s primary recordkeeper beginning January 2019. Visit the Retirement Redesign website for more information and resources.
- Getting Prepared for a Winter Storm
- Building on a Strong Foundation
- A Duke and Durham Partnership
- Your Year-End Employee Benefits Reminders
- 5 Ways to Sharpen Your Skills in 2019
- Sister Surgeons
- Blue Devil of the Week: A Welcoming Face for Patients
- The 2018 Holiday Cookie Contest Winners Are ...
- Department Spotlight: Performance Services Puts Patients at the Center
- Taste of Home for International Spouses
Connect with Working@Duke
In addition to the Working@Duke print publication, which offers features and useful information on an array of topics, ranging from professional development resources and health benefits to employee discounts, you can get fresh content through these channels.