Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Presidential Award Winners Honored for Resilience, Resolve
- The Many Roads to Duke
- Ways to Develop Your Cultural Intelligence
- Spring into action with Duke Run/Walk Club
- The Perks of Having an Office Mate
- Duke Transit Adjustments for Spring Break 2020
- Blue Devil of the Week: Keeping Duke’s Finances Flowing
- Find the Right Summer Camp for Your Child
- What to Look Forward to in Duke’s Next Decade
- Get Your Bike for Repaired for Free
Get to know the Duke Leadership Academy
The Duke Leadership Academy is a year-long program in which participants learn from Duke’s senior leaders, undergo a comprehensive analysis of their work and personality styles as well as collaborate on group projects offering solutions to real-world concepts relating to Duke and Durham.