Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Anti-Racism at Duke
Duke is committed to addressing systemic racism on campus and setting an example for the nation and the world. The Anti-Racism at Duke website will be a central repository of information about Duke's anti-racism work.
- Transit Adjustments for Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday 2021
- Remote Shout-Outs for a Job Well Done
- How to Banish the Winter Blues
- Price Invites Duke Community to Leadership Conversations January 25-29
- Price Invites Duke Community to Leadership Conversations January 25-27
- 62 Test Positive for COVID, January 3-10
- 8 Learn IT @ Lunch Sessions on Tap for Spring
- Help Duke Address Climate Change and Sustainability Issues
- Laying the Groundwork for Another Safe Semester
- Duke Begins Vaccinating First Group in Phase 1b
Q&A: COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution, Remote Work and More in 2021
Kyle Cavanaugh, Duke's Vice President for Administration, and Dr. Carol Epling, Director of Employee Occupational Health and Wellness, talk with Working@Duke Editor Leanora Minai about COVID-19 vaccines, remote work, and other updates for the start of 2021.