Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Duke Executive Vice President Tallman Trask III to Retire in 2020
- The Bells of Duke
- Refer a Friend to LiveSafe, Win a Chance for a $100 Amazon Card
- Fall into These Autumn Discounts on Fun
- Learn the Basics of a Better Breakfast
- DukeALERT System Test is Wednesday, Oct. 16
- Blue Devil of the Week: Working to Put Duke Athletes in the Spotlight
- From Janet Jackson to Dean Smith, Famous Names of Duke Employees
- Duke Wired! Lab Celebrates 10 Years
- Employee Volunteers Needed for Duke-Durham School Days
How to Stretch at Your Desk
Learn how to properly stretch your hamstrings, shoulders, wrists, quadriceps and hip at work from fitness specialists with LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program. Stretching leads to fewer injuries and pain, improved posture and helps you relax according to Healthline, a health information website.