Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Maintain Don't Gain
Most Americans gain weight between Thanksgiving and New Year's. Sign up for Maintain Don't Gain, an eight-week, self-directed program will help you maintain your weight-or even shed pounds-during the holidays.
- 5 Holiday Crime Prevention Tips
- Remembering Duke’s Railway
- Get Moving? Challenge Accepted
- Duke in Pics: A Caring Prescription at a Duke Health Gift Shop
- Blue Devil of the Week: Rocker Blends Creativity and Web Design
- Officials Monitoring Winter Weather System
- Coming Together to Celebrate the Season
- How to Build Your Professional Brand
- 5 Free Things to Do at Duke in December
- Rediscovering the Joy of Music
Employee Holiday Concert
The Duke Employee Holiday Concert filled the chapel with music and drew a large crowd of members of the Duke community. The Raleigh Jazz Orchestra performed a medley of holiday favorites in front of an altar decorated with poinsettias.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.