Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Spring into Wellness
- Staying Motivated to Lose Weight
- Portion of Towerview Road To Close Friday For K-Ville Concert
- How to Make the Most out of Your Lunch Break
- Blue Devil of the Week: Studying the Working Class
- Get Help With Your Retirement Plan
- Saying ‘I Do’ to Love at Work
- Durham Honors Phail Wynn, a Man Who Helped the City Work for People
- Hear Women’s World Cup Champion Abby Wambach on Feb. 23
- Connect With Students Beyond The Classroom
Fit Wellness into Your Work Day
Whether it's going on a walk or doing push-ups, Duke employees are finding ways to workout at the office. Learn more about free health and wellness programs offered by LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness organization.