Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Duke in Pics: Veterans Bring Spirit of Competition to Campus
- Duke Transit Schedule Adjusts for Memorial Day 2019
- Share Your 2019 Summer Duke Time Off Photos
- Share Your 2019 Duke Time Off Photos
- Understanding Solar Power at Duke
- Homegrown Tech Tips Make Work Easier
- Blue Devils of the Week: Teaming Up to Look After Patients
- Blue Devils, Green Thumbs
- Get Help Creating A Mobile App
- Meet the Growers at Duke Farmers Market
Financial Fitness Week LIVE STREAM
Wednesday, May 22 | 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Presented by HR Benefits/Fidelity
Recommended for ages 55 or older
This workshop is designed to provide you with valuable information about the benefits available to you in retirement. The workshop covers critical issues such as determining how much savings you will need for retirement and investing strategies before and during retirement. Specific attention will be given to selecting a health plan, balancing investments, Social Security rules, tips on choosing a financial advisor, distribution options and estate planning. The workshop also covers your Duke retirement plan(s) distribution options, the eligibility for retiree benefits and the impact of meeting the Rule of 75 and the impact on retiree benefits. The goal is to provide you with useful information as you begin to plan for retirement.