Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Phishing Attempt Reported in Outlook 365 Email
- Blue Devil of the Week: A Global Family Affair
- Duke Employees Can Enjoy Big Games at Low Prices
- Don’t Leave Money on the Table
- Heavy Traffic Expected for Friday's Duke Football Game
- Duke Community Gathers to Honor Duke Life Flight Team
- Ready to Play Ball
- Everything You Need to Get Outdoors
- Free Flu Shots Available Beginning Sept. 21
- Duke in Pics: Scenes from Week of Wellness
Duke Farmers Market
LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, hosts the Duke Farmers Market from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. every Friday through Sept. 29 on the Duke Medicine Pavilion Greenway outside of the Trent Semans Center for Health Education.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.