Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Open Enrollment 2019
Open Enrollment for medical, dental and vision coverage is from Oct. 22 through Nov. 2. In 2019, the plans feature no increases in co-pays and no changes in deductibles. Premiums will only increase slightly for individual coverage, depending on which plan you choose.
- Work for New Chilled Water Facility Begins
- Aiming Higher with ‘Zero Waste’ Football Games
- Catch Women’s Basketball Action at a Discount
- Reasons to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- What to do if …
- Maximize Your Savings with Reimbursement Accounts
- Blue Devil of the Week: Making a Difference at Duke and on the Diamond
- Charting the Course to College
- How to Take Better Portrait Photos
- Officials Monitoring Hurricane Michael
Meet Fidelity's Representatives: Part of the Duke Community
As part of a redesign of Duke's Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan, Fidelity will become the primary record-keeper for retirement services. Fidelity has representatives who can meet with faculty and staff to assist them with the transition. Visit the Retirement Redesign website or call 1-800-823-0172 for more information or to schedule an appointment.