Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
A Great College to Work For
Duke has been recognized among the 2017 “Great Colleges to Work For,” marking the ninth time in the 10-year history of the annual report on academic workplaces that Duke has been honored.
- Paving To Close Section of Oregon Street
- Save at the Nasher Museum of Art
- Blue Devil of the Week: Healing by the Numbers
- Duke’s Peaceful Places
- Inauguration for Vincent E. Price Set for Oct. 5
- Who Will Be This Year’s Honorary Football Captain?
- Duke Employees Get Outside on Time Off
- The Future of Work
- Lanes in Areas of Erwin and Elba To Close During Construction
- Tips and Giveaways on Tap at July 26 'TechFair'
The Duke Employee Football Captain Experience
Duke employees who had been named honorary football captains describe their experience on the field and on the sidelines during the first Duke University home football game of the season, also known as "Duke Employee Kickoff." Nominate a colleague to be the next employee football captain.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.