Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Remote Working Arrangements
The workplace has changed, and remote working arrangements have become a permanent feature for many departments and staff at Duke. Learn how to make these arrangements work for you.
Anti-Racism at Duke
Duke is committed to addressing systemic racism on campus and setting an example for the nation and the world. The Anti-Racism at Duke website will be a central repository of information about Duke's anti-racism work.
- How to Save a Zoom Meeting Chat
- Share Your 2022 Duke Time Off Photos
- Enjoy Award-Winning Golf at Duke University Golf Club
- A Space for Fellowship, A Resource for Parents
- Transit and Parking Adjustments for Memorial Day 2022
- Blue Devil of the Week: A Conservation Biologist on Duke’s Coastal Campus
- Follow Working@Duke on Instagram
- Soft Skills for a Hybrid Work Environment
- The Harmful Effects of Microaggressions
- Creating a Better Way to Find 'MyInfo'
Pieces of the Pie: A Culinary Look at Duke's Total Compensation
We take a culinary look at the elements of total compensation to help employees understand their net worth at Duke.
Making a Difference
If a Duke faculty or staff member has gone above and beyond the expectations of his or her job to help you, a patient, a customer, or a coworker, let them know how much you appreciate them on the Making a Difference blog.