Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
New to Duke?
Congratulations on your new position, and welcome to Duke! You probably have lots of questions, so let us help point you to the tools and resources you need to get off to a great start in your new position so you can focus on making a difference at Duke.
- 12 Must-Have Experiences at Duke
- Discount Memberships to BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Enter the 6th Annual Blue Devil Halloween Photo Contest
- Blue Devil of the Week: Exploring What it Means to be Black
- Your Open Enrollment Questions Answered
- Taking Improv from the Stage to the Workplace
- Join or Start a Duke Intramural Team
- DukeALERT System Test on Wednesday
- Saving and Changing Lives
- Blue Devil of the Week: Teaching ‘Queer China’ and ‘Vampire Chronicles’
An Introduction to Duke University's New HR Site
A new version of Duke University's Human Resources site launches Sept. 27, 2016. This quick intro gives you a look at the new features and look.