Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Maintain Don't Gain
Looking for a way to keep your holiday weight gain down and your energy up? Register for Maintain Don't Gain. This eight-week, self-directed program will help you maintain your weight-or even shed pounds-during the holidays when it's more challenging to eat healthy foods and fit in exercise.
- Duke Unveils Guidelines for On-Campus Drone Use
- Five Free, Fun Things at Duke in December
- Duke Named A ‘Bicycle Friendly University’
- Duke Program Prepares Staff for Supervisory Roles
- Win a Year of Free Duke Parking
- Enter the Duke of Cookies Holiday Contest
- Injunction Temporarily Blocks New Overtime Eligibility Rule
- Ring in the Season with Duke’s Holiday Concert
- Two Scavenger Hunt Winners Take Home iPads
- Secrets to a Perfect Thanksgiving
An Introduction to Duke University's New HR Site
A new version of Duke University's Human Resources site launches Sept. 27, 2016. This quick intro gives you a look at the new features and look.