Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
New to Duke?
Congratulations on your new position, and welcome to Duke! You probably have lots of questions, so let us help point you to the tools and resources you need to get off to a great start in your new position so you can focus on making a difference at Duke.
- Taking Improv from the Stage to the Workplace
- Join or Start a Duke Intramural Team
- DukeALERT System Test on Wednesday
- Saving and Changing Lives
- Blue Devil of the Week: Teaching ‘Queer China’ and ‘Vampire Chronicles’
- Drop Off Expired, Unused Meds on Oct. 20
- Host Fitness Classes Where You Work
- Watch: Working@Duke Team Gets Flu Shots
- Enroll or Make Benefits Changes Beginning Oct. 24
- Set Health Goals at Traveling Wellness Expo
An Introduction to Duke University's New HR Site
A new version of Duke University's Human Resources site launches Sept. 27, 2016. This quick intro gives you a look at the new features and look.