Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
In the coming year, Duke will redesign the Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan to streamline options and administration.
Confused by Investment Options? Talk with a Fidelity Representative
- And the Duke Time Off Photo Winners Are …
- Duke Earns National Architecture Awards
- The Human Side of Sustainability
- 4 Ways to Take a Quick Work Break
- Blue Devil of the Week: Balancing the Scales of Justice
- Working Together on Opposite Sides of the Globe
- Get Your Teeth Cleaned at Duke
- Science Drive Reopens after Crews Clear Fallen Tree
- Science Drive Closed Monday Due to Fallen Tree
- Employees by Day, Rock Stars by Night
Retirement Plan Redesign LIVE STREAM
This event was streamed online on July 25. A special information session for retirees, former employees and beneficiaries with an account balance in the plan took place Wednesday, July 25 at Duke Regional Hospital Auditorium. Hear about the retirement redesign changes and get answers to your questions.