Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
New Learning & Organization Development Courses
The latest crop of professional development opportunities from Duke’s Learning and Organizational Development (L&OD) includes new ways to experience the classes.
- Duke Employees Get Outside on Time Off
- The Future of Work
- Lanes in Areas of Erwin and Elba To Close During Construction
- Tips and Giveaways on Tap at July 26 'TechFair'
- School of Nursing Celebrates First Class of Emerging Leaders
- Making An Office A Place For Healing
- Blue Devil of the Week: She’s a Rare Find
- Duke Selected as “Great College to Work For”
- Doorways For the Future
- DukeALERT System Test On July 19
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.