Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Teamwork, Diversity Awards
The deadline for nominations for the 2017 Diversity and Teamwork awards is September 15. The awards are presented annually to staff and faculty who foster collaboration, cooperation and open communication as a team or demonstrate a respect and value for differing backgrounds and points of view.
- A Conversation with Duke's New President
- New Rules Take Effect for Bikes and Mopeds
- Duke in Pics: Community Welcomes Class of 2021
- Blue Devil of the Week: A Familiar Face On The Line
- Employee and Family Catch Football Fever
- Duke Removes Robert E. Lee Statue From Chapel Entrance
- Love of Nature Fuels #DukeTimeOff Photo Winners
- Moving Duke and the World Forward
- Department Spotlight: Office of the University Registrar
- Blue Devil of the Week: He’s Got Game
Duke Farmers Market
LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, hosts the Duke Farmers Market from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. every Friday through Sept. 29 on the Duke Medicine Pavilion Greenway outside of the Trent Semans Center for Health Education.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.