Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Duke Appreciation 2017
Each year, Duke celebrates and recognizes the faculty and staff of the University and Health System. Duke faculty and staff and their family members are invited to celebrate Duke Appreciation during the month of May.
- Spirituality and Service Guide Sullivan Award Winners
- Duke in Pics: Farmers Market Opens 17th Season
- Duke Honors its Green Champions
- Duke Announces Health Initiative for Campus Community
- See a Free Movie During Duke Employee Appreciation
- Are Your Savings On Target?
- In Case of Emergency, Add Water
- ‘Fit in 15’ Provides Easy Way to Kick Start Fitness
- Got Old Pills? Discard Medicine Safely April 27
- Duke Farmers Market Opens Friday
Spring Run/Walk Club
Duke University's employee wellness program, LIVE FOR LIFE, offers tips to employees on how to improve flexibility. Read more about the upcoming spring Run/Walk Club on Duke Today.