Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Duke Run/Walk Club
Join the Duke Run/Walk Club and meet your health and fitness goals. Offered each spring and fall, the club is a free, 12-week program for all Duke faculty and staff at all fitness levels.
- Policing at Duke Focuses on Community
- Get Help with TechTutors
- Take a Walk with a Doctor
- Blue Devil of the Week: Practicing Law to Protect the Environment
- Learn a New Language for Free
- DukeALERT System Test On March 22
- Special Employee Offer to Women's Basketball NCAA Tournament
- A Path to a Veggie-Friendly Diet
- Career Tools: How to Develop a Leadership Brand
- Blue Devil of the Week: Working on the Grid
Spring Run/Walk Club
Duke University's employee wellness program, LIVE FOR LIFE, offers tips to employees on how to improve flexibility. Read more about the upcoming spring Run/Walk Club on Duke Today.