Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Emergencies related to severe weather or a health crisis can result in an increased number of staff and faculty working from home. The Keep Working website is here to help the Duke community functioning effectively and securely while remote.
Paid Parental Leave
Effective Aug. 3, 2020, Duke will provide up to six consecutive weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible employees to be used within the first 12 weeks after the birth or placement for adoption of his or her child.
- A New Style of Campus Tenting During COVID-19
- Leadership Conversations for Faculty & Staff on Friday
- How to Practice Self-Compassion During the Pandemic
- Ways to Move More Outdoors While Keeping Your Distance
- Ready to Safely Serve 10,000 Meals Daily
- Refreshing Duke’s Vintage Oak Doors
- How Has Duke’s Health Insurance Plan Helped You?
- Tricks for Using Your Smartphone Efficiently
- The Duke Compact: A Pledge to Keep Each Other Safe
- Easy Scheduling with Personal Bookings
Registering for Duke's REDCap Symptom Monitoring System
All Duke University students, faculty and staff must submit a symptom monitoring survey before arriving on-site or participating in any campus activities. The first step is registering in the REDCap system by completing the Health Profile.