Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Emergencies related to severe weather or a health crisis can result in an increased number of staff and faculty working from home. The Keep Working website is here to help the Duke community functioning effectively and securely while remote.
- Update from President Price on Academic Plans for Fall 2020
- A Phone Call Away for Answers and Help
- Real World Lessons from Work-At-Home Parents
- Employees Share What They’re Cooking During the Pandemic
- Duke University’s Tobacco-Free Policy Begins July 1
- Majority of University Staff to Work Remotely Through June
- Staying a Step Ahead of COVID-19
- Fashion! Turn to the Left. Fashion! Turn to the Right
- Public Speaking Clubs Go Virtual
- Farm Fresh Produce for Delivery or Pick Up
What Will Duke’s Return to the Workplace Look Like?
Kyle Cavanaugh, Duke vice president for Administration, and Dr. Carol Epling, director of Employee Occupational Health and Wellness, talk with Working@Duke Editor Leanora Minai about considerations and emerging plans to facilitate a phased return to the workplace.