Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
Duke will move from four retirement plan service providers to one in January 2019 to streamline options and administration as part of its ongoing oversight of its 403(b) retirement plan.
- Replacing the Irreplaceable
- Learn How to Reduce Your Energy Bill During Free Workshop
- Duke Farmers Market 2018 Opens Friday
- Credit for Quality
- Blue Devil of the Week: Preserving Her Patients’ Dignity
- Get a Discount on Cirque du Soleil
- Celebrate Duke Appreciation with a Movie, Durham Bulls Deals and More
- Sullivan Awards Honor Graduating Duke Senior, Libraries Staff Member
- Duke in Pics: A Culinary Cruise Around the World
- Early Voting in the May 8 Primary Begins Thursday at the Brodhead Center
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.