Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
What To Do If Not Vaccinated at a Duke
Staff, faculty and students who received a COVID-19 vaccine at a location that was not at a Duke employee or student clinic are asked to submit completed vaccination cards.
Remote Working Arrangements
The workplace has changed, and remote working arrangements have become a permanent feature for many departments and staff at Duke. Learn how to make these arrangements work for you.
- Restoration of Duke Contribution to the Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan
- Price Presents an Update on Duke's Commitments to Anti-Racism
- Celebrating Juneteenth With Duke
- Books That Will Take You Away This Summer
- Department Spotlight: Duke-Margolis Center Fuels Health Policy Solutions
- Keys to Working from Home with Your Significant Other
- Options for Duke Community Members to Get COVID-19 Vaccination
- Day of River Fishing Among Duke Time Off Pics
- How to Befriend Your Inner Critic
- Most of Duke’s Workforce Fully Vaccinated
Video Q&A: EVP Daniel Ennis on the Future of Work at Duke
Daniel Ennis, Duke University's executive vice president, talks with Working@Duke Editor Leanora Minai about Duke's future. Topics covered include remote work, finances, anti-racism and more.
Anti-Racism at Duke
Duke is committed to addressing systemic racism on campus and setting an example for the nation and the world. The Anti-Racism at Duke website will be a central repository of information about Duke's anti-racism work.