For more information about this facility, please see their official website.
Duke Center for Living Campus
3475 Erwin Road
Monday-Friday: 6:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Please choose either the Standard Membership or Clinical Membership.
Standard Membership Option Includes:
- Full facility access
- Cardio Theatre
- Basic Equipment Orientation
- Indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor tracks
- Whirlpool and sauna
- Locker rooms and lockers (including towels)
- Unlimited group exercise classes
How Do I Enroll?
Access the registration website to enroll.
If you have questions or encounter any operational issues with this website, please contact LIVE FOR LIFE (919-684-3136, option 1) and we will help you with your application to get you started with your new membership as soon as possible.
If you are a Duke Retiree and would like to join the Club or cancel or change your membership, please call LIVE FOR LIFE and we will be happy to assist you.
Clinical Membership Option Includes:
- All Standard Membership options and
- Assigned Lifestyle Counselor for clinical checks (heart rate, blood pressure, etc) as well as an initial exercise prescription, fitness orientation & yearly program update.
This membership only is recommended for individuals with cardiac or pulmonary disease, or chronic disease or medical issues that are affected by exercise.
Afternoon Standard and Clinical memberships provide access Monday through Friday from 12pm-4pm and all-day access on Saturday and Sunday. Please note that class offerings are limited within this time frame.
An initiation fee of $100 will be assessed for an individual and $50 for each additional member on the same account at the time the member is added. Members must be a minimum of 16 years old.
|Standard Membership||Clinical Membership|
|Duke Employee/Retiree rate:||$54/month||$64/month|
|Afternoon* (M-F 12pm-4pm, all day Sat and Sun) rate:||$40/month||$50/month|
|Family rate (if the Duke Employee is a member):||$49/month||$59/month|
|Family rate (if the Duke Employee is NOT a member):||$64/month||$74/month|
- Family rate options only available for each individual family member(s) gaining access in addition to main Duke Employee/Retiree (not available for Afternoon memberships).
- Clinical Family Rate: $59.00 + (Duke Standard or Duke Clinical Employee/Retiree Rate membership)
- Standard Family Rate: $49.00 + (Duke Standard or Duke Clinical Employee/Retiree Rate membership)
Facilities and Services
- Heated indoor pool
- Personal training
- Aqua aerobics
- Indoor and outdoor walking/running track
- Cardio equipment, weight machines, and free weights
- More than 85 group exercise classes
- Mind/body classes