Access the registration website to enroll.
If you have questions or encounter any operational issues with this website, please contact LIVE FOR LIFE (919-684-3136, option 1) and we will help you with your application to get you started with your new membership as soon as possible.
If you are a Duke Retiree and would like to join the Club or cancel or change your membership, please call LIVE FOR LIFE and we will be happy to assist you.
For more information about this facility, please see their official website.
Duke Center for Living Campus
3475 Erwin Road
Please choose either the Standard Membership or Clinical Membership.
Standard Membership Option Includes:
- Full facility access
- Cardio Theatre
- Basic Equipment Orientation
- Indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor tracks
- Whirlpool and sauna
- Locker rooms and lockers (including towels)
- Unlimited group exercise classes
Clinical Membership Option Includes:
- All Standard Membership options and
- Assigned Lifestyle Counselor for clinical checks (heart rate, blood pressure, etc) as well as an initial exercise prescription, fitness orientation & yearly program update.
This membership only is recommended for individuals with cardiac or pulmonary disease, or chronic disease or medical issues that are affected by exercise.
*An initiation fee of $100 will be assessed for an individual and $50 for each additional member on the same account at the time the member is added. Members must be a minimum of 16 years old.
Facilities and Services
- Heated indoor pool
- Personal training
- Aqua aerobics
- Indoor and outdoor walking/running track
- Cardio equipment, weight machines, and free weights
- More than 85 group exercise classes
- Mind/body classes