Duke Fitness Club Map
View a map of Duke Fitness Club facilities.
As part of Duke's commitment to promote health and fitness, the Duke Fitness Club offers you discounted membership rates to fitness facilities throughout central North Carolina. Duke Fitness Club's network of facilities provides comprehensive services, convenient locations, and attractive rates for individuals and families.
How to Enroll
LIVE FOR LIFE manages the enrollment process for the Duke Fitness Club and coordinates payroll deduction for membership fees.
To increase the security of your information, Duke Fitness Club migrated to a new server in 2019. Our membership management webpage is only available to those who are actively connected to a secured Duke Internet network or using VPN. We are happy to assist you if you are having issues with enrollment, changing or canceling your accounts. Please give us a call at 919-684-3136, option 1. If you need to leave us a message, please provide your Duke Unique ID number and the best contact number where we can reach you.
Duke University and Health System faculty and staff, retirees, and their spouses or same-sex partners and dependents are eligible for the Duke Fitness Club discounts. Dependents are family members who are eligible for Duke benefits. For details about who qualifies as a dependent, click here.
Eligibility requirements vary at some gyms. Be sure to check gym enrollment forms for details.
Many facilities are available to fit your needs, each with a variety of different available options and membership rates. For tips on selecting a facility, click here. You can also view a map of Duke Fitness Club facilities.
Click on any of the following links below to learn more about locations, hours, membership rates and services:
- Bodyworx Aerobics and Fitness Center (Oxford)
- Duke Health and Fitness Center (Duke University)
- Fitness World (Durham)
- HealthTrax Fitness (Raleigh)
- Levin Jewish Community Center (Durham)
- Life Time Fitness (Apex, Cary, Raleigh)
- Millennium Sports Club (Durham)
- New Millennium Fitness (Mebane, Hillsborough)
- O2 Fitness (Cary, Chapel Hill/Carrboro, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Wake Forest)
- Orange County Sportsplex (Hillsborough)
- PRIME Fitness and Athletic Institute (Durham)
- Southwind Health and Wellness Center (Durham)
- Total Fitness Center (Roxboro)
- Wilson and Brodie Recreation Centers (Duke University)
- YMCA of the Triangle (Apex, Cary, Durham, Garner, Raleigh, Sanford, Wake Forest)