Free Passes Available
Try up to three Duke Fitness Club Facilities for free between April 26, 2017 – May 31, 2017. Fill out this form and receive up to three 3-day passes via email. There is no obligation to sign up. Limit 3 passes per employee per this promotion.
As part of Duke's commitment to promote health and fitness, the Duke Fitness Club offers you discounted membership rates to fitness facilities throughout central North Carolina. Duke Fitness Club's network of facilities provides comprehensive services, convenient locations, and attractive rates for individuals and families.
How to Enroll
LIVE FOR LIFE manages the enrollment process for the Duke Fitness Club and coordinates payroll deduction for membership fees.
Duke University and Health System faculty and staff, retirees, and their spouses or same-sex partners and dependents are eligible for the Duke Fitness Club discounts. Dependents are family members who are eligible for Duke benefits. For details about who qualifies as a dependent, click here.
Eligibility requirements vary at some gyms. Be sure to check gym enrollment forms for details.
Many facilities are available to fit your needs, each with a variety of different available options and membership rates. For tips on selecting a facility, click here. You can also view a map of Duke Fitness Club facilities.
Click on any of the following links below to learn more about locations, hours, membership rates and services:
- Bodyworx Aerobics and Fitness Center (Oxford)
- Duke Health and Fitness Center (Duke University)
- Fitness World (Durham)
- Fitness Connection (Durham, Raleigh, Cary)
- HealthTrax Fitness (Raleigh)
- Levin Jewish Community Center (Durham)
- Life Time Fitness (Apex, Cary, Raleigh)
- Millennium Sports Club (Durham)
- New Millennium Fitness (Mebane, Hillsborough)
- O2 Fitness (Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill/Carrboro, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest)
- Southwind Health and Wellness Center (Durham)
- Total Fitness Center (Roxboro)
- Triangle SportsPlex (Hillsborough)
- YMCA of the Triangle (Apex, Cary, Durham, Garner, Raleigh, Sanford, Wake Forest)
- Wilson and Brodie Recreation Centers (Duke University)