We can reserve our computer labs for your training classes on a limited basis.
- Reservations for L&OD classes and programs and Duke systems and software training have priority.
- The computer labs are for Duke administrative trainings and similar learning; they are not available for undergraduate or graduate classes. Exceptions may be made for graduate in-training exams.
- Our facility is on an alarm system; rooms are only available during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00).
- 25Live software overseen by the Registrar’s Office is the tool used to reserve classrooms.
Begin here: https://registrar.duke.edu/faculty-staff-resources/25live
Food is strictly prohibited in the computer labs. Drinks are permitted. If you would like to provide food for your group, you may request the Duke Room (105) at no additional charge. It seats 8 around a large table and is suitable for serving buffet style.
|Room||Building||Half-Day Rental||Full-Day Rental|
|406 Oregon St||$100||$200|
Detailed Facility Information
Computer Labs (101, 104)
406 Oregon Street
- instructor workstation with internet
- room 101: 24 participant PCs with internet
room 104: 15 participant PCs with internet
- LCD projector
- flip charts, whiteboards, and markers
- Food is strictly prohibited in the computer labs.
Parking & Amenities
Free parking is available in front of buildings 402 and 406, and all Duke parking permits are valid. For visitors without a Duke permit, day passes are available.
Complimentary coffee/tea (K-cup style single serving brew), filtered water dispenser, soda and snack machines, refrigerator and microwave.
Food is strictly prohibited in the computer labs so that the rooms and equipment remain in optimal condition for use by both L&OD and other Duke organizations. If you are using a computer lab and would like to provide food for your group, you may reserve the Duke Room (105) at no additional charge.
To cancel your reservation and the fee, please contact us no later than one week before your event. Otherwise, the rental fee will be due and is non-transferrable.