Quick Reference Guides
- Overview and Basic Navigation
- Candidate Review
- Disposition of Disqualified Candidate
- Offer Approval
- Offer Letter
- Pre-Employment Steps
- Setting Up an Onboarding Password
- Onboarding Basic Navigation
- Manager and HR Activities
- Employee Activities
- Completing Section 2 of Form I-9
- Tips and Troubleshooting for Onboarding Coordinators
On this page you will find support resources to help you navigate and use the SuccessFactors system to recruit, hire and onboard new staff members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the different steps in the recruiting, hiring and onboarding process.
Training & Review Sessions
Duke Human Resources has scheduled several training sessions to review common issues and how to address them in the new system. Hiring managers are encouraged to bring a laptop to walk through the process during the training sessions.
The list of training sessions will continue to be updated as new sessions and opportunities are added, including online sessions for those who are unable to attend in person.
Registration is required. Capacity is limited at each venue, so please register early to reserve a space.