By aggregating the volume of temporary staffing needs across Duke, the new DTS has negotiated better rates for departments and provides enhanced service to hiring managers and temporary employees.
Duke Temporary Service, together with Aerotek and Grace Federal Solutions, will coordinate the front-end order process, hiring, and screening; interact with department managers to make sure their needs are being met; measure and manage employee performance; and handle administrative processes, including timecards, paychecks and payroll.
DTS provides "one-stop service" to ensure your staffing needs are met. If DTS is unable to fill your request, we will refer the order to Aerotek or Grace Federal Solutions. Either way, you receive the quality and service you expect.
The benefits of the new Duke Temporary Service include:
- A streamlined process for ordering temporary help to improve communications through a single point of contact.
- A customer/supplier relationship dedicated to your operating goals and objectives.
- Cost management to reduce bill rates.
- On-going performance management resulting in highly productive and motivated employees.
- Supports Duke's commitment to diversity with at least 5 percent of business (based on amount of total invoicing) referred to minority-owned and/or women-owned temporary agencies.
- Consistent and consolidated invoicing.
- One-stop shopping through our full array of staffing service solutions.
- Pre-employment background checks conducted prior to placement.
- Duke orientation and ID badges provided.
We welcome your comments and suggestions regarding DTS. Our goal is to provide you with the utmost in quality and innovative staffing solutions.