Upon hire by DTS, you will be assigned a Duke Unique ID and a NetID which will give you access to Duke@Work. Duke@Work is a self-service website that offers employees the ability to view and update their personnel information at Duke. The site offers flexibility and convenience to view pay statements online, update home and work addresses, and set up or change bank accounts for direct deposit. You will access this site to submit your electronic time card for supervisory approval.
To access the Duke@Work self-service website, Duke employees are required to use multi-factor authentication (MFA). MFA requires your NetID (provided by Duke Temporary Service) and password (which you choose by calling the Office of Information Technology at 919-684-2200) plus a second form of electronic identification such as a mobile device or landline phone.
To enroll in MFA, click:
To log in to Duke@Work:
- Click on Duke@Work.
- Log in using your NetID (provided by Duke Temporary Service) and password (which you choose by calling the Office of Information Technology at 919-684-2200).
- Authenticate your identity using multi-factor authentication.
For assistance with MFA enrollment, please contact the Office of Information Technology Service Desk at 919-684-2200 or by chat at HELP.
If your address or telephone number changes, please update your information online by visiting Duke@Work.
Features of Duke@Work:
- Submit electronic time cards for supervisory approval.
- Receive email notification of pay statements available for viewing.
- View, print and download pay statements.
- Submit changes to home address (current or future). If needed, update your home address when leaving Duke so your W-2 form can be mailed to your current home address.
- Change bank account for direct deposit (a paper direct deposit form must be used to cancel your direct deposit).
- Adjust federal and state tax withholding (a paper W-4 form must be used if claiming exemption from withholding).
For password assignment and technical questions/assistance, please contact the Office of Information Technology at 919-684-2200.