Duke Farmers Market **CASH ONLY**
- Find farm fresh fruits, vegetables, and other local goods at a convenient location.
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while learning about local food systems and how eating sustainably can positively impact your health.
- Support local farmers and independently-owned businesses, including community partners like Duke Campus Farm.
Duke Farmers Market
Time: Weekly on Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
(For specific dates, please see the Duke Events Calendar.)
Dates: April 27th through September 28th, 2023
Location: On the Duke Medicine Pavilion Greenway, outside of the Trent Semans Center for Health Education
More About the Duke Farmers Market
The Duke Farmers Market is an annual market sponsored by LIVE FOR LIFE. LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, offers a variety of programs and services, such as health assessments, smoking cessation programs and fitness activities to help eligible faculty, staff and family members reach health and fitness goals.
For more information about the Duke Farmers Market, please contact Brian Zelanko at email@example.com.
Stay Informed About LIVE FOR LIFE Events
- Learn about current events for the Market by following Working@Duke on Facebook.
- Sign up for the LIVE FOR LIFE listserve to receive brief, weekly e-mail messages.