The Duke Farmers Market start date is postponed until further notice.
- Find farm fresh fruits, vegetables, and other local goods at a convenient location.
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while learning about local food systems and how eating sustainably can positively impact your health.
- Delight in healthy recipe tastings featuring fresh seasonal produce sourced directly from farmers at the market.
- Support local farmers and independently-owned businesses, including community partners like Duke Campus Farm, Duke Dining, and Sustainable Duke.
- This week at the Duke Farmers Market
Duke Farmers Market
Time: Every Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Dates: April 24 through Oct. 30, 2020
Location: On the Duke Medicine Pavilion Greenway, outside of the Trent Semans Center for Health Education (view a map)
The Duke Farmers Market supports Duke's sustainability efforts.
More About the Duke Farmers Market
The Duke Farmers Market is an annual market sponsored by LIVE FOR LIFE. LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, offers a variety of programs and services, such as health assessments, smoking cessation programs and fitness activities to help eligible faculty, staff and family members reach health and fitness goals.
For more information about the Duke Farmers Market, please email Nicholas.Beresic@duke.edu or call (919) 681-0504.