The Duke Farmers Market Opens April 27
- Find farm fresh fruits, vegetables, and other local goods at a convenient location.
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while learning about local food systems and how eating sustainably can positively impact your health.
- Engage in cooking demonstrations with trained chefs to inspire healthy meals with seasonal produce from the market.
- Support local farmers and independently-owned businesses, including community partners like Duke Campus Farm, Duke Dining, and Sustainable Duke.
- This week at the Duke Farmers Market
Duke Farmers Market
Time: Every Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Dates: April 27 through Sept. 28
Location: On the Duke Medicine Pavilion Greenway, outside of the Trent Semans Center for Health Education (view a map)
Mobile Farmers Market
Don't have time to visit the markets? Let the farms come to you! Check out the Mobile Farmers Market program and enjoy convenient, pre-packaged produce boxes delivered direct to your home or worksite.
The Duke Farmers Market supports Duke's sustainability efforts.
More About the Duke Farmers Market
The Duke Farmers Market is an annual market sponsored by LIVE FOR LIFE. LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program, offers a variety of programs and services, such as health assessments, smoking cessation programs and fitness activities to help eligible faculty, staff and family members reach health and fitness goals.
For more information about the Duke Farmers Market, contact Cassandra Callas, Cassandra.email@example.com or call LIVE FOR LIFE at 919-681-0547.