Skip to content

Personal Data Change Form

Please contact your manager or payroll rep to have them submit your personal data change requests that require documentation authorization (including name, educational level, marital status, citizenship status, etc.) using iForms. Instructions for using iForms and submitting online forms are included in documentation on the iForms Web Site.


Manager Form, Managers - Hire & Termination