Skip to content

Changing Your Home Address

You can update your home address by logging on to the Duke@Work web site and going to the My Info section. Once there, go to the MyProfile section and click on Update Your Home Address. Follow the instructions to update your address. You may also contact your department payroll representative and ask that they submit a Personal Data Change iForm to update your home address. Through either of these processes, your home address will be updated in the Duke personnel record and benefits provider systems including health, vision, reimbursement account, 403(b) Retirement Plan investment carriers, life insurance and voluntary benefits.


Address Change