Twenty (or longer) Anniversaries**
Those celebrating a milestone of 20 years or longer will be able to view items within both jewelry and non-jewelry categories before deciding on their gift selection. Within the custom jewelry category, celebrants may choose a Duke lapel pin or charm as their gift. At the beginning of each level of awards, The "Duke Collection" award group can be found with a "D" in the selection code, as in 030D - the Duke insignia will be offered with the award item. Only the "Duke Collection" items will feature the Duke insignia. The gift selection options vary based on years of service.
Due to COVID-19 and Duke's phased reopening, Duke's 2020 Career Service Award program shipping process and timeline has changed. Please see updated information below.
Eligible 5 Year Celebrants**
Eligible staff or faculty celebrating a five-year anniversary will receive a presentation box that contains a Lucite frame with certificate and a customized key chain without placing an order.
- The 5-year gift will ship in late July/early August to the home address of all eligible 5-year celebrants.
- Eligible celebrants will have until 12/31/20 to receive their 5-year gift.
Eligible 10, 15 Year Celebrants**
Eligible staff or faculty members celebrating an anniversary of 10 or 15 years will receive a certificate, congratulatory letter and ordering instructions on how to choose a symbolic gift for their service year level. 10 and 15-year anniversary levels have the choice to select one of two symbolic gift options.
- Selection packets, for eligible 10 and 15-year celebrants, include the certificate, congratulatory letter and ordering instructions. The selection packets will ship in late July/early August to the home address of all eligible celebrants. The selected gift will also ship to the celebrant's home address.
- Eligible celebrants will have until 12/31/20 to select a symbolic gift.
Eligible 20 years and above Celebrants**
Eligible staff or faculty members celebrating an anniversary of 20 years and above (in 5-year increments) in 2020 will have the opportunity to select a gift to recognize their years of service.
- Selection packets, for eligible 20+ year celebrants, include the certificate, congratulatory letter and ordering instructions. The selection packets will ship in late July/early August to the home address of all eligible celebrants. The selected gift will also ship to the celebrant's home address.
- Eligible celebrants have until 12/31/20 to select a gift.
- Must be celebrating 5 years and above (in 5 year increments) of continuous service in the current year (2020)
- Must work 20 hours or greater and be in a benefits eligible position
- Contract workers, casual labor, temporary employees, post docs and house staff are ineligible
- Staff and faculty on leave more than one year are ineligible
- Staff and faculty with a zero rate of pay are ineligible
- Staff and faculty listed as inactive in SAP are ineligible
- Eligible celebrants in 2020 will have until December 31, 2020 to place an order.
**Individuals on leave for more than one year are not eligible for the career service award program.
To contact the Duke administrator, please email Staff and Family Programs at Staff-Family-Programs@duke.edu or call 919-684-9040.
Placing Your Order
Visit awardselect.com/dukeuniversity68 to view and place an order. You will need your personal access number found in the congratulatory letter that was sent from the O.C. Tanner Recognition Company.
If you have not received your selection packet by August 31, 2020 or if you have questions about placing your order, contact the O.C. Tanner Recipient Experience Team (1-888-708-7080 or email@example.com) and ask for your personal access code. This code is required to view awards and place an order.
You may also call the O.C. Tanner Awards Administration Team at (888)708-7080 for general questions and concerns. If you desire to order from a lower year level, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-708-7080 and a Customer Service Representative will help you with your request.
All eligible celebrants in 2020 have until December 31, 2020 to place an order.