Can't make it to the Run/Walk Club weekly meetings? Join the Independent Run/Walk Program. Here's how it works:
- Register online and select Independent Run/Walk Program.
- Choose the run/walk training level that fits your needs, whether you are a beginner exerciser or someone training for a 5K event. Unsure of which training level to join? Click here.
- You'll receive all the run/walk training information via e-mail prior to the program start date.
- Workout twice a week as indicated in your training information and keep track of your workout time.
- At the end of the month, submit an update of your progress online.
- You can earn up to $120 LIVE FOR LIFE dollars for completing individual sessions, plus more for completing the email evaluation you will receive at the end of the program. A minimum of 10 sessions must be recorded to be eligible for the incentive. Dollars can be donated to the Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit or used to buy items from our LIVE FOR LIFE store.
Benefits of Participating in the Run/Walk Club Independent Program
Each week, you will receive an e-mail to help you adhere to your training program.
Your leaders are always here to help. Don't hesitate to contact your leader during the program with questions you may have. If your schedule changes and you can make a run/walk group session, come out and join us.