Join the Independent Run/Walk Program. Here's how it works:
- Register online and select Independent Run/Walk Program.
- Choose the run/walk training level that fits your needs, whether you are a beginner exerciser or someone training for a 5K event. Unsure of which training level to join? Click here.
- You'll receive all the run/walk training information via e-mail prior to the program start date.
- Workout twice a week as indicated in your training information and keep track of your workout time.
- At the end of the month, submit an update of your progress online.
- You can earn up to $120 LIVE FOR LIFE dollars for completing individual sessions, plus more for completing the email evaluation you will receive at the end of the program.
- A minimum of 10 sessions must be recorded to be eligible for the incentive.
- Dollars can be donated to the Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit or used to buy items from our LIVE FOR LIFE store.
Benefits of Participating in the Run/Walk Club Independent Program
Each week, you will receive an e-mail to help you adhere to your training program.
Your leaders are always here to help. Don't hesitate to contact your leader during the program with questions you may have.