Run/Walk Club participants can achieve a number of health and wellness benefits, including increased energy, decreased stress and lowered risk of health diseases. Here's what you'll get by participating in the Run/Walk Club:
- A run/walk interval training plan for your fitness level
- A live coach for your group
- Access to a free strength class each week
- Weekly emails with tips, motivation and news about area races, business promotions and special events
- Camaraderie, support and community!
- Participate online or in-person and report your sessions by logging in to your profile. LIVE FOR LIFE dollars are earned by logging at least 10 sessions per season. Dollars can be donated to the Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit or used to buy items from our LIVE FOR LIFE store.