Run/Walk Club Events
The Run/Walk Club offers free fitness and body fat testing, educational seminars, and yoga classes. See the schedule below for dates and locations. Be sure to register for reminders and updates due to adverse weather or cancellations.
Join the Spring Duke Run/Walk Club Now
Dates: March 13, 2023 - May 31, 2023
The Duke Run/Walk Club is a group of Duke employees who gather together for support and coaching to help reach their fitness goals by walking, running, or a combination of both.
Run/Walk Locations Around Duke
East Campus (Map)
Flat, beginner course (1 loop = 1.7 miles)
Once registered, you may participate as an individual online or meet up with our in-person beginner walker group at the East Campus Wall. In-person sessions are led by LIVE FOR LIFE Fitness Specialists at 5:30 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Where to Meet: directly across from the HR Building (705 Broad St).
- Parking: In the Duke Human Resources (705 Broad St.) parking lot or along Broad Street (available after 5 p.m.)
- What to Bring: comfortable clothes and shoes to exercise in and water to stay hydrated.
- Ideal for:
- Beginner Walkers
- Beginner Interval Walkers
- Beginner Walkers to Run/Walkers
- Intermediate Run/Walkers