Access the registration website to enroll.
If you have questions or encounter any operational issues with this website, please contact LIVE FOR LIFE (919-684-3136, option 1) and we will help you with your application to get you started with your new membership as soon as possible.
If you are a Duke Retiree and would like to join the Club or cancel or change your membership, please call LIVE FOR LIFE and we will be happy to assist you.
For more information about this facility, please see their official website.
105 West NC Hwy. 54
Homestead Market Shopping Center
Monday to Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 4 p.m.
When adding and additional person to the membership it is assumed that the person is one of the following:
- Spouse or same-sex spousal equivalent
- A dependent child- an individual, who is still living at home, is over the age of 12 and is still a full time student. Usually this is a child who is between 13 and 21 years of age.
- A significant other- a committed relationship, sharing a joint account and living at the same address. (Roommates, friends, siblings are not considered as a significant other)
- Spouse and dependent children, who are still living at home, are over the age of 12 and are still a full time student. Usually this is children between 13 and 21 years of age.
Single AMP: $99/month
Couple AMP: $149/month
Our new AMP (Athletic Movement and Performance) program provides you with an efficient workout that is different from anything that you have tried before! Each class session is coached by one of our experienced certified personal trainers who will guide you through this high intensity workout. This low cost group training provides you with a motivating and challenging environment that will help you achieve the results that you've been looking for!
What are AMP Group Classes?
Each day focuses on a different muscle group. Each class will have 3-5 stations and each station will be 5-8 min. The classes are 45 minutes. Get ready for some high intensity athletic training! (Maximum 10 participants)
Childcare policy: Childcare is free for kids between 3 months and 12 years old. The daily time limit for a child under 1 is one hour. The daily time limit for a child 1 to 12 years is two hours. Children may visit the facility once each day. Children younger than 13 do not need to be added to the membership plan, but should be added once the child has hit the milestone birthday.
Facilities and Services
- Free child care for members' children
- More than 70 weekly group exercise classes
- TRX suspension training
- Sauna and steam room
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights
- Personal training
- Kettlebell program
- On-site physical therapy
- Full-court basketball
- Smoothie bar
- Weight machines
- Qualified on-site staff
- Complimentary fitness evaluation