- Choose a Take Ten activity option and print off the activity guide (guide not applicable for Take Ten Walk).
- Register online.
- Print off your Take Ten log sheets to keep track of your daily sessions.
Submit completed levels online and earn incentives
- Using the provided log sheets, record the number of sessions (maximum of two per day) that you complete. Activity guides include various exercises, constituting one session. All the exercises must be completed for each session. Take Ten Walk does not include an activity guide, instead, simply spend 10 minutes walking.
- There are five Take Ten levels of achievement. After you complete all sessions in a level, submit your progress online. For each submitted level you will earn LIVE FOR LIFE dollars, which will be sent out via campus mail.
- Each level starts over with zero sessions. The levels do not build upon each other, but begin anew.
- Once you have fully completed all five levels of your chosen Take Ten activity, you may re-register for Take Ten "Energize Your Work Day" again and select another activity option.