Register for Course Offerings
Register for course offerings through the Duke Learning Management System. Just login to Duke@Work and click on the MyLearning link under the MyCareer section.
At this time, Learning & Organization Development has made the decision to suspend all training classes between now and September 30th in response to Duke's COVID-19 management plan.
The Duke Learning Management System (LMS) is a tool that Duke uses to manage employee training. Employees can use the Duke LMS to determine learning needs or requirements, register for learning, launch online content, and view and maintain a transcript.View the DIY video below for a quick tutorial on how to use the LMS.
The following links provide additional guidance about using the Duke LMS.
- User Guide (pdf)
- Troubleshooting Guide (pdf)
- Reviewing Online Content or Retaking Failed Content (pdf)
- Using the Manager Dashboard (pdf)
- Running Reports About a Group of Employees (pdf)
Duke LMS Support
Please see the following for questions about:
- Health-related training/ certification (BLS, ACLS, PALS, CPR, etc.), please contact:
DUHS Clinical Education & Professional Development
- Workplace safety trainings (fire safety, lab safety, etc.), please contact:
Duke Occupational & Environmental Safety Office
- Finance, SAP, and Research Costing Compliance related training, please contact:
Duke Financial Services
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the LMS, please contact:
Duke Health Technology Solutions Service Desk
- Professional development, manager and leader development, and computer classes specifically offered by Duke Learning & Organization Development, please contact:
Duke Learning & Organization Development
- Your transcript, classes in your “In-Progress Learning Activities” list that you did not register for, other miscellaneous questions that don’t fit the descriptions above, please contact:
Duke Health Technology Solutions Helpdesk
Duke LMS Administration
Learning & Organization Development (L&OD) can help you leverage the Duke LMS for your training and employees. Contact L&OD for help to:
- Determine the best approach for your content and audience
- Create or convert content
- Deliver content virtually or in a classroom
- Administer the content in the LMS
- Assign training to your employees
- Measure training outcomes
- Provide reports about training