Register for Course Offerings
Register for course offerings through the Duke Learning Management System. Just login to Duke@Work and click on the MyLearning link under the MyCareer section.
The Duke Learning Management System (LMS) is a tool that Duke uses to manage employee training. Employees can use the Duke LMS to determine learning needs or requirements, register for learning, launch online content, and view and maintain a transcript.View the DIY video below for a quick tutorial on how to use the LMS.
The following links provide additional guidance about using the Duke LMS.
- User Guide (pdf)
- Troubleshooting Guide (pdf)
- Reviewing Online Content or Retaking Failed Content (pdf)
- Using the Manager Dashboard (pdf)
- Running Reports About a Group of Employees (pdf)
Duke LMS Administration
Learning & Organization Development (L&OD) can help you leverage the Duke LMS for your training and employees. Contact L&OD for help to:
- Determine the best approach for your content and audience
- Create or convert content
- Deliver content virtually or in a classroom
- Administer the content in the LMS
- Assign training to your employees
- Measure training outcomes
- Provide reports about training