L&OD computer workshops provide Duke employees with desktop application skills from beginning to advanced levels. L&OD computer workshops are held at 406 Oregon Street in Durham. You can register for classes through the Duke Learning Management System (LMS). Either use the date-links below; or open the LMS homepage and click on the "Category" link, then select "Technical or System Skills."
Available Classes & Workshops
- Access 2016 Level 1 Introduction
- Access 2016 Level 2 Intermediate
- Access 2016 Level 3
- Access 2016 Boot Camp (Levels 2 & 3 Combined, 3-Day Course)
- Access 2016 – Importing Data from Excel
- Access 2016 Level 1 – Querying Basics
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Level 1 Introduction
- Adobe InDesign CC Level 1 Introduction
- Adobe Photoshop CC Level 1 Introduction
- Excel 2016 Level 1 - New Users
- Excel 2016 Level 1 - New Users – IACET CEU
- Excel 2016 Level 1 – IACET CEU
- Excel 2016 Level 2 – IACET CEU
- Excel 2016 Level 3
- Excel 2016 Level 1 - Formulas & Functions Basics – IACET CEU
- Excel 2016 Level 2 - Formulas & Functions Intermediate – IACET CEU
- Excel 2016 Level 2 - Charts & Graphs – IACET CEU
- Excel 2016 Level 2 - Pivot Tables – IACET CEU
- Outlook 2016 E-Mail and Calendar Basics
- PowerPoint 2016 Level 1
- PowerPoint 2016 Level 2
- Word 2016 Level 1
- Word 2016 Level 2
- Word 2016 Level 3
Individuals with disabilities who anticipate needing reasonable accommodation, or who have questions about physical access, please contact L&OD for assistance prior to your workshop:
919-613-7613 or 919-613-7600
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) offers both free pre-scheduled technology seminars and OnDemand Training to support Duke academic needs and assist the university community in using OIT-specific tools. More...
Center for Instructional Technology
Learn how to use the latest technologies to augment your teaching. More...
SAP classes are offered by Duke Financial Services. Please contact the Administrative Systems Management Group at 668-0800 if you have questions. More...