Secure Web Site
The Duke@Work web site is a secured system. Your personal and banking information are protected by a firewall on a closed network system and are not accessible without your unique Duke NetID and password.
The Duke@Work web site will also support the university's sustainability efforts by allowing faculty and staff to opt out of receiving a paper direct deposit statement.
Duke is pleased to offer you a selection of comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision care plans. The Open Enrollment period from October 23 - November 3, 2017 is your opportunity to drop, change, or enroll in your Duke health, dental or vision coverage, and/or health and dependent care reimbursement accounts for the year 2018. Click here for more information.
Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view and update their personnel information at Duke. The site offers flexibility and convenience to view pay statements online, sign up to discontinue paper pay statements, update home and work addresses, set up or change bank accounts for direct deposit, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances. The site also allows supervisors, payroll representatives, and business managers to access other online functions such as iForms, Candidate Selection, and BPS (Budget Planning System).
Access the Secure Web Site
Need additional assistance?
- Pay Questions?
- Contact Corporate Payroll Services at 684-2642
- Benefits/HR Questions?
- Contact the HR Information Center at 684-5600
- Technical Questions?
- Contact OIT at 684-2200 (University employees)
- Contact DHTS at 684-2243 (DUHS employees)
Duke@Work offers more flexibility to access and update personnel information, which is especially important at Duke where people work around the clock to support students, patients and research facilities. Using their NetID and password to access the secured site, Duke faculty and staff will be able to:
- View current and past pay statements
- Change their home address
- Update their work address (physical location)
- Access their health care or dependent care reimbursement account
- View their retirement plan balance
- Review benefit participation
- Explore professional development opportunities and search for jobs at Duke
- Set up or change bank accounts for direct deposit
- Change Federal and North Carolina tax withholding amounts
- Biweekly employees submit hours to be paid for departments using electronic time reporting
Allowing faculty and staff direct access to view and update their information will also streamline administrative processes and reduce the potential for errors from multiple points of data entry.