Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Emergencies related to severe weather or a health crisis can result in an increased number of staff and faculty working from home. The Keep Working website is here to help the Duke community functioning effectively and securely while remote.
- Going Green in Quarantine
- Zoom Carts Help Keep Semester Rolling
- Zoom Postpones Required Passcodes
- Bite-Sized, No-Cost Professional Development Courses
- An Ambitious Mission: Running Every Street in Durham
- COVID-19 Testing Results, Sept. 12-18
- Lessons From Teaching in a Pandemic
- Providing a Cooler Future for Duke
- Help Students One Word at a Time
- COVID-19 Testing Update, Sept. 5-11
Registering for Duke's REDCap Symptom Monitoring System
All Duke University students, faculty and staff must submit a symptom monitoring survey before arriving on-site or participating in any campus activities. The first step is registering in the REDCap system by completing the Health Profile.