Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Traffic Advisory for Jan. 18 ESPN College GameDay
- How to Beat the Winter Doldrums
- Crack a Book with Colleagues
- How is Your Saving Going? Share Your Story
- Beyond the Beat
- How to Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’
- Blue Devil of the Week: Understanding Chronic Pain in Women
- Duke Police Chief John Dailey Graduates From FBI National Academy
- Transit and Parking Adjustments for 2020 Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- IRS Introduces New Form W-4 for Tax Withholdings
Get to know the Duke Leadership Academy
The Duke Leadership Academy is a year-long program in which participants learn from Duke’s senior leaders, undergo a comprehensive analysis of their work and personality styles as well as collaborate on group projects offering solutions to real-world concepts relating to Duke and Durham.