Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Emergencies related to severe weather or a health crisis can result in an increased number of staff and faculty working from home. The Keep Working website is here to help the Duke community functioning effectively and securely while remote.
- Stay Safe Off Campus to Stop Spread of COVID-19 on Campus
- Keep Your Car Healthy with Service Discounts
- Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of Duke History
- Staying Social While Apart from Colleagues
- Roadwork To Temporarily Close Chapel Drive Bus Stop in July
- For Duke’s Tobacco-Free Start Date, A Story About Quitting
- Putting Sanitizer into Hands at Duke
- Message from President Price, Chancellor Washington on Becoming a Tobacco-Free Campus
- A Return to Campus: Price Provides Update on Fall Semester
- How to Build an Effective Work Schedule at Home