Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- And the 2019 Duke Time Off Photo Winners Are…
- Blue Devil of the Week: Aiding the Quest for Knowledge
- Nominate a Colleague for 2019 Honorary Football Captain
- An Attitude of Gratitude
- Traffic and Congestion Expected for Student Move-In Aug. 20-25
- How to Wow People with Your PowerPoint
- Central Campus: Past, Present and Future
- Reserve Free Tickets to Duke Football Employee Kickoff Celebration 2019
- Blue Devil of the Week: The Dream Job Coach
- Share Your Professional Development Story
How to Stretch at Your Desk
Learn how to properly stretch your hamstrings, shoulders, wrists, quadriceps and hip at work from fitness specialists with LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness program. Stretching leads to fewer injuries and pain, improved posture and helps you relax according to Healthline, a health information website.