Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Remote Working Arrangements
The workplace has changed, and remote working arrangements have become a permanent feature for many departments and staff at Duke. Learn how to make these arrangements work for you.
Anti-Racism at Duke
Duke is committed to addressing systemic racism on campus and setting an example for the nation and the world. The Anti-Racism at Duke website will be a central repository of information about Duke's anti-racism work.
- Travel Alert: U.S. to Screen Travelers from Uganda for Ebola
- New Program Rewards Colleagues for Referring Healthcare Talent
- Books of Lasting Influence
- 2023 Holiday Schedule Announced
- 3 Ways to Avoid Getting Overcommitted
- Breast Cancer Survival: Duke Employees Share Their Stories
- Find a Pandemic Recharge with Evidence-Based Well-Being Tools
- Officials Monitoring Path of Tropical Storm Ian
- Pet Faves: Small Things That Brighten Days in Big Ways
- Keep Up with Your Eye Health with Vision Insurance
Pieces of the Pie: A Culinary Look at Duke's Total Compensation
We take a culinary look at the elements of total compensation to help employees understand their net worth at Duke.
Making a Difference
If a Duke faculty or staff member has gone above and beyond the expectations of his or her job to help you, a patient, a customer, or a coworker, let them know how much you appreciate them on the Making a Difference blog.