Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Emergencies related to severe weather or a health crisis can result in an increased number of staff and faculty working from home. The Keep Working website is here to help the Duke community functioning effectively and securely while remote.
Health Coverage for COVID-19 Care
Enhancements have been made to staff and faculty Duke health plans to provide employees and their covered family members additional resources should they need COVID-19 related medical care.
- Dedicated Devils: Digitizing Print Materials For Online Learning
- Duke Revises Transit Schedule Beginning March 26
- And the 2020 Get Moving Challenge Winners Are …
- How to Get the Most Out of Zoom
- Duke Transit Revises Schedule Beginning March 22
- Tales of Working Remotely at Duke
- Dedicated Devils: Helping Students Find Way Amid Coronavirus Upheaval
- How to Maintain Your Emotional Well-Being Using Virtual Resources
- Expanded Health Insurance Coverage for COVID-19 Medical Care
- Campus Operations Adjustments in Light of COVID-19
Get to know the Duke Leadership Academy
The Duke Leadership Academy is a year-long program in which participants learn from Duke’s senior leaders, undergo a comprehensive analysis of their work and personality styles as well as collaborate on group projects offering solutions to real-world concepts relating to Duke and Durham.