Managers can access the new performance management tools found on Duke@Work by logging into work.duke.edu and then clicking My Info and then My Team . Employees can access their portion of the new tools by logging into work.duke.edu and then clicking My Info and My Career.
- Expected Job Results Worksheet
- Performance Improvement Plan Form
- Duke@Work: Employee/Supervisor Relationship Maintenance -- DUHS Step-by-Step Guide
Duke Hospital Forms/Tools
In addition to the forms above, Duke University Hospital has provided the following forms to assist managers in conducting annual reviews.
- DUH Mid Year Review Process
- SAP Performance Review Online Training via SWANK
- 360 Peer Review Survey via Qualtrics Survey Tool
- DUHS Values and Behaviors
- DUH Population-Specific Competency Validation Form
- SAP Performance Management FAQs
- Employee Handbook
- Secure System Usage
- Living Our Values Booklet