June 5, 2017
TO: Vice Presidents, Vice Provosts, Deans, Directors, Department Heads, and Managers
FROM: Dr. Carol Epling, Director for Employee Occupational Health & Wellness
RE: New Location for Employee Occupational Health & Wellness
Employee Occupational Health & Wellness, including LIVE FOR LIFE, will relocate to the space previously occupied by the Student Health Center in Duke Clinic beginning June 12, 2017.
The office will relocate to the sub-basement of the Orange Zone in Duke Clinic and will be accessible from the following two locations:
From Duke South Clinic:
- Enter Duke South on 1st floor
- Follow the signs to Clinic 1K
- Take the double orange elevators to the sub-basement
- Follow the hallway to the right to the EOHW check in desk
From Flowers Drive:
- Enter the sub-basement of the Orange Zone directly from Flowers Drive across from the Sarah P. Duke Gardens.
Phone numbers for EOHW will not change, and Personal Assistance Service will remain in its current location at Erwin Tower. For more information, including a map and directions to the new location, please visit the Duke Human Resources website.
Among its services, EOHW provides employment and travel health reviews, treatment of occupational illness and injury, occupational health surveillance, influenza vaccinations, FMLA and ADA reviews, and employee wellness programs through LIVE FOR LIFE.