Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Maintain Don't Gain
Most Americans gain weight between Thanksgiving and New Year's. Sign up for Maintain Don't Gain, an eight-week, self-directed program will help you maintain your weight-or even shed pounds-during the holidays.
- From Your Farm to Your Fork
- Al Buehler Trail Parking Lot to Temporarily Close due to Construction
- Blue Devil of the Week: Making the Duke Marine Lab Home
- How to Master Difficult Conversations
- Helping for the Holidays
- Traffic Alert: Tree Removal to Limit Traffic along Cameron Blvd
- Duke in Pics: Making a Thanksgiving Meal for 1,600
- Duke Transit Schedules Adjust for Thanksgiving 2017
- Employee Donations Fund 58 Triangle Nonprofits
- 5 Ways to Beat Stress
Duke in Pics: Thanksgiving Dinner at Marketplace
The "Thanksgiving Dinner at Marketplace" meal was the culmination of weeks of planning and days of preparation by Duke Dining staff members. While the team at the Marketplace holds special meals each month, this one, which comes a few days before students head home for Thanksgiving, is one of the most elaborate.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.