Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Police Seeking Information on Vehicle of Interest
- K-Ville Concert to Close Portion of Towerview Road Friday
- Duke Campus Farm Heats Up
- Fidelity to Become Duke's Primary Retirement Plan Provider
- UPDATE: West Main Street Repairs Delayed, Closure to Start Monday
- West Main Street by East Campus to Close Starting Thursday
- Preserve Your Valuables at a Value
- Get Bargains and Support a Cause
- Tap into Wellness this Spring
- Blue Devil of the Week: Fighting Hunger with Science
Duke's Rubenstein Arts Center
Duke Arts takes Working@Duke on a tour of the new Rubenstein Arts Center, which opened in Jan. 2018. The space includes studios, seminar classrooms and a theater.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.