Masks Again Required Indoors
Given the rapid increase in COVID-19 cases in NC related to the Delta variant and the number of people who remain unvaccinated, all individuals will be required to wear face masks in all Duke-owned and leased buildings until further notice.
Vaccination Requirements for Duke Employees
All Duke University faculty and staff must submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved medical or religious exemption.
Duke faculty and staff can receive the COVID-19 vaccine at no cost by scheduling an appointment for a Duke clinic. Staff and faculty who received a COVID-19 vaccine at a location that was not at a Duke clinic are asked to submit completed vaccination cards.
Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Remote Working Arrangements
The workplace has changed, and remote working arrangements have become a permanent feature for many departments and staff at Duke. Learn how to make these arrangements work for you.
Making a Difference
If a Duke faculty or staff member has gone above and beyond the expectations of his or her job to help you, a patient, a customer, or a coworker, let them know how much you appreciate them on the Making a Difference blog.
- Department Spotlight: Cook Center Shines a Light on Inequality
- Reflections on Returning to Work on Campus
- The Helpful Qualities of Quick Doses of Quiet
- New Building Plaques Boost Wayfinding on Campus
- Reuben-Cooke Building to Be Dedicated Friday, Sept. 24
- Spirit of Faculty Collaboration Endures
- Critical Security Update For Apple Users
- Build Skills for an Evolving Workplace
- Expanding the Conversation about Racial Justice
- How to Save Time and Money on Your Prescription
Video Q&A: EVP Daniel Ennis on the Future of Work at Duke
Daniel Ennis, Duke University's executive vice president, talks with Working@Duke Editor Leanora Minai about Duke's future. Topics covered include remote work, finances, anti-racism and more.
Anti-Racism at Duke
Duke is committed to addressing systemic racism on campus and setting an example for the nation and the world. The Anti-Racism at Duke website will be a central repository of information about Duke's anti-racism work.