Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
Duke will move from four retirement plan service providers to one in January 2019 to streamline options and administration as part of its ongoing oversight of its 403(b) retirement plan.
- Emergency Test to Focus on Active Shooter Response
- Move Quickly for Best Football Ticket Deals
- From Duke to Pyeongchang
- Blue Devil of the Week: The Greeter for First-Generation Students
- Down but Not Out
- Program Aims to Develop Entry-Level Staff for Administrative Roles
- How I Became a Poster Child for Tax Identity Fraud
- Crisco Kids. Chafin' the Dream. Oh, the Humanities! It's All in The Name
- Research Drive Garage Goes Solar
- Blue Devil of the Week: Leading a One of a Kind Clinic
Duke's Rubenstein Arts Center
Duke Arts takes Working@Duke on a tour of the new Rubenstein Arts Center, which opened in Jan. 2018. The space includes studios, seminar classrooms and a theater.
What We Value Most About Duke’s Benefits
For many employees, working at Duke provides more than a paycheck. From health and wellness initiatives to opportunities to indulge a curious mind, working at Duke can be enriching in a variety of ways.