Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
In the coming year, Duke will redesign the Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan to streamline options and administration.
Confused by Investment Options? Talk with a Fidelity Representative
- University Carillonneur to Retire After 53 Years
- Connect with Working@Duke
- A Few Duke Co-Workers to be Thankful For
- Soak Up Cheer at the Employee Holiday Concert
- Transit and Parking Adjustments for Thanksgiving 2018
- Get $13 Tickets, Free Food for Duke Football’s Last Home Game
- Blue Devil of the Week: Securing Philanthropic Grants
- President Price Statement Regarding Anti-Semitic Incident on East Campus
- Traffic Advisory: Swift Avenue Closed at West Pettigrew Street
- On-Call Heroes
Meet Fidelity's Representatives: Part of the Duke Community
As part of a redesign of Duke's Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan, Fidelity will become the primary record-keeper for retirement services. Fidelity has representatives who can meet with faculty and staff to assist them with the transition. Visit the Retirement Redesign website or call 1-800-823-0172 for more information or to schedule an appointment.