Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
- Lyft to Replace Uber for Free Rides
- Waterline Project to Affect Traffic Near Duke
- Lessons from Duke’s People Skills Pros
- Finding Light in the Darkness
- Duke Named A ‘Best Employer for Diversity’ by Forbes
- Knit, Meditate or Drum Your Way to Mindfulness
- Transit and Parking Adjustments for MLK 2019 Holiday
- Blue Devil of the Week: Capturing Duke’s Lemurs in Pictures
- Meet the Greeters at Campus Landmarks
- Duke Officials Monitoring Winter Weather System
Fit Wellness into Your Work Day
Whether it's going on a walk or doing push-ups, Duke employees are finding ways to workout at the office. Learn more about free health and wellness programs offered by LIVE FOR LIFE, Duke's employee wellness organization.