Duke@Work is a self-service web site that offers faculty and staff the ability to view pay statements, update personnel information, and review benefit selections and retirement plan balances.
Retirement Plan Redesign
In the coming year, Duke will redesign the Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan to streamline options and administration.
Confused by Investment Options? Talk with a Fidelity Representative
- Traffic Advisory: Swift Avenue Closed at West Pettigrew Street
- On-Call Heroes
- Academic Council Begins Discussion of Faculty Conduct
- Making a Difference Close to Home
- Duke’s New Roadmap to Climate Neutrality
- Duke Community Shows Gratitude with Veterans Day Celebration
- Duke Users Being Targeted with Phishing Attacks
- Blue Devil of the Week: Helping Keep Duke Safe
- How to Ease up on Screen Time
- Shop for Art at Duke
Meet Fidelity's Representatives: Part of the Duke Community
As part of a redesign of Duke's Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan, Fidelity will become the primary record-keeper for retirement services. Fidelity has representatives who can meet with faculty and staff to assist them with the transition. Visit the Retirement Redesign website or call 1-800-823-0172 for more information or to schedule an appointment.