The MyProfile section is where you can view a summary of your personal information in the HR/Payroll system. You can also view and edit your home address, interoffice and external mailing addresses, Duke Flex Account, and Duke directory listing and settings, as well as find out who your payroll representative is.

Step by Step Guides

General Overview
This is a step by step guide that details what you can do on each page of the Duke@Work web site.

Steps for Changing Your Home Address Using Duke@Work
To update your home address, go to the My Profile link on the My Info page at Duke@Work.

My Profile Questions

What is the process for changing my name or my marital status?

To change your name or marital status please contact your Department Payroll Representative once you have an updated Social Security Card reflecting the new information.

What is the process for changing information on 'My Profile Summary' such as education, veteran status or work address that is incorrect?

To change information on your 'My Profile Summary' please contact your Department Payroll Representative.

If I change my address now, how will it impact my benefits information?

The HR department will update your address with your benefit vendors, including health, dental, vision, reimbursement accounts, life insurance, and voluntary benefits.

Questions or Feedback?

Please contact Corporate Payroll Services at (919) 684-2642 ( or Human Resources at (919) 684-5600 (