Other Useful Retirement Links
Using Retirement Manager
You can do this online anytime:
- Enroll in the retirement plan (click here for instructions)
- Change your current contribution
- Select a new investment carrier
- Review your balances and current contribution rate
- Find your maximum contribution amount
Logging Into Retirement Manager
If you are a returning user...
Log on to Retirement Manager and enter your User ID and password to change your current contributions or contribute to a new investment carrier. Your user ID is your Duke Unique ID unless you have changed it.
If you are a first-time user...
Log on to Retirement Manager and click on the "I'm a New User" link to create a security profile and password. You will need to input your name, Duke Unique ID, last four digits of your SSN, your date of birth.
If you forgot your password or get locked out of Retirement Manager for inputting an incorrect password too many times...
Log on to Retirement Manager and click on the "I Forgot My Password" link to create a new password which will give you immediate access.