The Investment Performance and Fee Disclosure Summary contains important information about funds in the 403(b) retirement plan at Duke.
Current Investment Information
Federal regulation requires that Duke, as the retirement plan sponsor, provide plan participants with fee disclosure information regarding fees and services associated with the Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan.
The link below provides you with information about investment performance and all the services and fees associated with the investment options available through the Duke University Faculty and Staff Retirement Plan.
You may access the following information:
- An overview of retirement plan fees
- Fee information for available services in the Plan
- Information on expense ratios for each investment option available in the Plan
- A link to the website for each of the investment carriers
- A glossary of financial terms
- Understanding self-directed brokerage account fees
- Important information about how to transfer money from the frozen annuity products to the new investment lineup
- A simplified list of investment options available in the plan
You should reference this information as you make your investment decisions. In addition to fees and expenses, you should also consider a fund's past performance, your personal risk tolerance and the amount of time until your retirement.
- Investment Reports and Fee Disclosure Information
- Please enter your plan number where it asks for a password: 82205
Log into your Fidelity account at Fidelity.com/duke to view updated performance and fee information.
Fidelity is the primary retirement service provider for recordkeeping services, including investment options, enrollment, distributions, loans and hardship withdrawals.
New in 2020
- Share class change - Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund Institutional Shares (VBTIX; expense ratio 0.04%) has been replaced with Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund Institutional Plus Shares (VBMPX; expense ratio 0.03%).
- Revenue credit program implemented - participants who have been invested in Fidelity Intl Small Cap Fund (FISMX) or Fidelity Small Cap Value Fund (FCPVX) at any time during the relevant quarter will be eligible to receive a revenue credit if they have a balance in the plan at the time the credit is allocated.
- Fee for QDRO service change - $300.00 per standard Fidelity web-generated order, $1,200.00 per modified Fidelity web-generated or custom order or $1,800.00 per order covering more than one plan.
Duke is committed to providing you with ongoing support to help you better understand the services, fees, expenses and provisions associated with your Plan. If you have any questions about this information, please contact the Duke HR Benefits Office at (919) 684-5600 or by email at email@example.com.