Using Your Account
You can do all this online anytime:
- View your account activity and balance
- Check status of claims and payments
- Update your direct deposit and contact information
- Request Pay My Provider payments
- Download claim forms
- Upload claim forms, receipts and other documentation
If you have already registered
Log on to your Personal Account and enter your NetID and password* to view your online account and check the status of claims.
Once you have registered, you can also access your account on a mobile-friendly format at m.wageworks.com.
If you have not yet registered
Complete the simple online registration process:
- Log on to your Personal Account and enter your Duke NetID and password**
- Enter the information requested
- Confirm or update the contact and address information in your profile
- Complete banking information if you want checks to be direct deposited into your bank account
- Review the User Agreement and confirm your acceptance.
Please Note: Once your election is submitted, you cannot change, revoke or rescind this election unless you experience a significant change in family status, as defined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), or until the next annual open enrollment period.
**Your Duke NetID should not be confused with your Duke Unique ID. Your NetID identifies you to systems and services provided through the Duke computing network. If you do not know your NetID or password, university employees can contact the Duke OIT Help Desk at 919-684-2200, and health system employees can contact the DHTS Help Desk at 919-684-2243.
Mailing Address: Claims Administrator, PO Box 14053, Lexington, KY 40512