You can manage your health care account online, on your mobile device or by phone.
With an online account, you can:
- View your account activity and balance
- Check status of claims and payments
- Download claim forms
- Upload claim forms, receipts and other documentation on the WageWorks website
- Update your contact information
- Request Pay My Provider payments
The online website is also available in a mobile-friendly format at www.wageworks.com.
You are encouraged to establish your online account and provide an email address in your profile so that WageWorks can communicate with you regarding time-sensitive information such as claims notification and account updates.
To register for an online account:
- Click on "Login to Your Personal Account" and enter your Duke NetID and password. (Note: If you do not know your NetID or password, university employees can call 919-684-2200, and health system employees can call 919-684-2243)
- Enter the information requested
- Confirm or update the contact address information in your profile
- Complete banking information if you want checks to be direct deposited into your bank account
- Review the User Agreement and confirm your acceptance.
Access by Phone
WageWorks' automated voice response system can assist you around the clock. Call 877-924-3967.
Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Be sure to provide the last 4 digits of your Duke Unique ID when prompted to provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. WageWorks has no record of your Social Security number and will not recognize your account if you enter your Social Security Number.