Manage your dependent care account and get help conveniently online, on your mobile device, or by phone.
You can do all this online anytime:
- View your account activity and balance
- Check status of claims and payments
- Download claim forms
- Upload claim forms, receipts and other documentation on the WageWorks website, or send them via email
- Update your contact information
- Request Pay My Provider payments
The online website is also available in a mobile-friendly version at www.wageworks.com.
You are encouraged to establish your online account at www.hr.duke.edu/reimbursement and provide an email address in your profile so that WageWorks can communicate with you regarding time-sensitive information such as claims notification and account updates.
If you have not yet registered:
Complete the simple online registration process:
- Click on "Login to Your Personal Account" and enter your Duke NetID and password*
- Enter the information requested
- Confirm or update the contact and address information in your profile
- Complete banking information if you want checks to be direct deposited into your bank account
- Review the User Agreement and confirm your acceptance
If you have already registered:
Click on "Login to Your Personal Account." Enter your NetID and password to view your online account, check the status of payments, claims, and reimbursements and upload claim forms directly to WageWorks.
- Access your Statement of Activity anytime online at www.hr.duke.edu/reimbursement. Activity statements include your current account balance and recent payments, claims, and reimbursements.
Access by Phone
You can call WageWorks at 877-924-3967.
WageWorks' automated voice response system can assist you around the clock. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST. Be sure to provide the last four digits of your Duke Unique ID when prompted to provide the last four digits of your Social Security number. WageWorks has no record of your Social Security number and will not recognize your account if you enter the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Your Duke NetID should not be confused with your Duke Unique ID. Your NetID identifies you to systems and services provided through the Duke computing network. If you do not know your NetID or password, university employees can contact the Duke OIT Help Desk at 919-684-2200, and health system employees can contact the DHTS Help Desk at 919-684-2243.