During the open enrollment period (Oct. 24 – Nov. 4, 2016), you may drop, change, or enroll yourself or your eligible dependents in Duke medical, dental, or vision coverage, and/or reimbursement accounts for the year 2017 at the Duke@Work web site.
- Log on to the Duke@Work website at hr.duke.edu/selfservice.
- Click on Benefits "Open Enrollment for 2017"
- When prompted, enter you Duke NetID (located on your "My Info" fact sheet) and your NetID password.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Complete the step-by-step enrollment process.
Note: If you are unable to log on to the Duke@Work website for any reason, contact the Duke Open Enrollment Service Center at (919) 684-5600 during the following times to speak with a customer service representative:
- 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. from October 24 – November 4
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Saturday, October 29
Open enrollment ends at 6 p.m. on Friday, November 4.