Duke continues to offer four medical insurance options with modest premium increases (refer to your "My Info" fact sheet included in your open enrollment booklet for premiums).
Under all Duke’s medical plans,
- Co-payment will be waived for most contraceptive drugs (refer to Pharmacy Benefits for details).
- Co-payment will be waived for IUDs, contraceptive implants, tubal ligations, and vasectomies.
- Cigna Behavioral Health now allows video visits for patients seeing a participating in-network provider. The co-pay is the same as an in-person visit.
In support of the Healthy Duke initiative, coverage for breast cancer and colorectal screenings are being enhanced.
Breast Cancer Screening
- Co-payment and deductible will be waived for breast cancer screenings at in-network providers under the Duke Options plan. They are already 100% covered under Duke Select, Duke Basic, and Blue Care.
- Extend 100% coverage for both diagnostic and screening colonoscopies at in-network providers under Duke Options and Blue Care plans. They are already 100% covered under Duke Select and Duke Basic.
- Waive the deductible and coinsurance for Cologuard® colorectal screening, where clinically appropriate, for Duke Options plan. This screening test is already 100% covered under Duke Select, Duke Basic, and Blue Care.
- No change in co-pays, premiums or deductibles for the dental plans.
- As a reminder, if you or a dependent are not currently enrolled for dental coverage through Duke and enroll for 2019, a “late entrant” provision will apply (refer to Your Dental Plan Options for more information).
- No change in co-pays, premiums or deductibles for the vision plan.
- Maximum annual contribution for Health Care Reimbursement Account is $2,650 (subject to IRS regulations).
- Maximum annual contribution for Dependent Care Reimbursement Account is $5,000.