- Hierarchical Condition Category for Medicare Patients
- Center for Advanced Hindsight Digital Health Research
The Teamwork Award recognizes groups or teams of staff and faculty who foster cooperation, collaboration and open communication. Eligible teams should be comprised of staff and/or faculty members who have collaborated and worked together on a project or significant effort that advances departmental goals or the missions Duke University and/or Duke University Health System.
- Teams should be comprised of permanent, full-time staff or faculty.
- Members of teams should be free from any disciplinary actions for the last five years.
- Previous teams that have won are not eligible for nomination (Does not affect individuals who may be included on a different team).
- Nominations may be made by staff or faculty members at any level.
- Nomination packet is not acceptable without an authorized signature.
Teams nominated should exhibit one or more of the following:
- Individuals work effectively as part of a team to successfully accomplish a task or meet a goal.
- Team build effective collaborative relationships across different groups of departments within the organization to define and solve problems or reach agreements on a course of action while considering multiple perspectives.
- Teams create an environment that promotes communication, trust, cooperation and respect for differences.
- Teams contribute to a group effort which has a significant impact on departmental goals.
- Teams develop a partnership that seeks input and involvement of those affected by decisions.
- Team accepts responsibility and accountability in helping to advance departmental goals and the missions of Duke University and/or Duke University Health System.
- Team places group goals above personal goals while achieving a distinctive result or product.
- Winning team members and their guests will be invited to a ceremony in the fall.
- Winning team leaders will be presented with a bound copy of the nomination, a team plaque and their choice of a team event not to exceed $1,000.
- Individual team members will receive a personalized crystal award.
- All nominations should be completed via nomination form found on the Teamwork Award website when nominations are accepted.
- Award recipients will be selected by a committee appointed by the Assistant Vice President for Work Environment in Human Resources.
- Nominations will be open from mid-August to late August. Exact dates and deadlines will posted on the Teamwork Award website.
- All nominees, including the Teamwork Award winners, will be notified the by early October.